Turkey Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|E-VISA: Multiple Entry Tourist visa valid for 6 months with a stay up to 90 days (Passport holders of USA only)||$ 59.98|
|E-VISA: Single Entry Tourist or Business visa (Passport holders other than US) valid for 180 days with max 30 days stay||$ 120.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Turkey Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photograph against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled-out and signed Turkey e-visa application form.
Note: if you experience difficulties in filling out on-line visa application form and choose us to fill this form for you, it will extend processing timing by 2 days and the charge of USD35.00 will be added to your bill without any additional notification.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Turkey visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Turkey Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Turkey. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Turkey, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Turkey. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.